Honored Contributor

Woman Surprised  At least that's what the phone scammers who called today said!  I will be arrested later today if I don't give them the information they want.  It was a really scratchy recording that sounded like it was from Mars.

So if I'm not posting tomorrow you'll know why!  LOL!!!  Ship me a cheesecake with a file in it please!  

This was a new one on me.  They have called twice from different number and I've blocked the calls.  Have you had this one?  Or you already incarcerated? 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Woman Surprised  At least that's what the phone scammers who called today said!  I will be arrested later today if I don't give them the information they want.  It was a really scratchy recording that sounded like it was from Mars.

So if I'm not posting tomorrow you'll know why!  LOL!!!  Ship me a cheesecake with a file in it please!  

This was a new one on me.  They have called twice from different number and I've blocked the calls.  Have you had this one?  Or you already incarcerated? 

@Sooner  I have had calls saying there is a legal action against us, blah, blah, so hung up.  I can't believe they think someone would fall for this, maybe a criminal would, lol.

Honored Contributor

Pack your suitcase!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I haven't yet. But, the Q phone number blocker, works very well. Worth every penny

What ever happened to the do not call list?  

Esteemed Contributor

Not today, but last tax season, after my refund was deposited......

still waiting to be picked up

Esteemed Contributor

Where did they claim they were calling from? Woman Frustrated I've had a few cell calls lately and the caller id states 'scam likely. Amazing how they don't give up!

Honored Contributor

I hope you can post bail.👮

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Scammers will try every way they can to get people.  I have never been contacted that way...but I have been email.  Several times I have received emails from the "IRS" stating that I owed several thousands of dollars.  I needed to contact them to start my payments.  Knew it was a scam.  The IRS NEVER sends out emails.  Always by mail.  I never trust emails.  Always delete.  And never trust phone calls either.

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Going to Jail!

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

Pack your suitcase!

@LTT1  Can I take full sized bottles?  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Sooner  Is orange a good color for you??

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!