Honored Contributor

No worries, Sooner!  

I'll get right on it!

What kind of cake do you want?

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Woman Surprised  At least that's what the phone scammers who called today said!  I will be arrested later today if I don't give them the information they want.  It was a really scratchy recording that sounded like it was from Mars.

So if I'm not posting tomorrow you'll know why!  LOL!!!  Ship me a cheesecake with a file in it please!  

This was a new one on me.  They have called twice from different number and I've blocked the calls.  Have you had this one?  Or you already incarcerated? 

@Sooner  I have had calls saying there is a legal action against us, blah, blah, so hung up.  I can't believe they think someone would fall for this, maybe a criminal would, lol.

I can't believe the people still answer their phone when they don't know who is on the other end.   If it's important or someone you know they will leave a message.  No message = scam phone call 99% of the time.  Stop answering your phone.

But I hope you can get sports on the TV channels in the Big House.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

You must be a very bad girl if they keep calling you!  Smiley Wink

I don't know if I've gotten that call or not, as I won't answer any of them.    Been getting a lot of calls lately.  I think nomorobo is picking up most of them but I don't like that they get to the phone.   IMO, they should block them before they get to the phone.   At least it doesn't ring, as my phones have a setting for that.    I can't tell you how much I hate this phone stuff.  It's wrong and I wish it could be stopped completely.

Have fun in jail!  Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt  Maybe they confused Le Cresuet with "pot?"

Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

No worries, Sooner!  

I'll get right on it!

What kind of cake do you want?

A BIG one for a BIG file!  Double chocolate please!  You are so kind!  Woman LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Woman Surprised  At least that's what the phone scammers who called today said!  I will be arrested later today if I don't give them the information they want.  It was a really scratchy recording that sounded like it was from Mars.

So if I'm not posting tomorrow you'll know why!  LOL!!!  Ship me a cheesecake with a file in it please!  

This was a new one on me.  They have called twice from different number and I've blocked the calls.  Have you had this one?  Or you already incarcerated? 

@Sooner  I have had calls saying there is a legal action against us, blah, blah, so hung up.  I can't believe they think someone would fall for this, maybe a criminal would, lol.

I can't believe the people still answer their phone when they don't know who is on the other end.   If it's important or someone you know they will leave a message.  No message = scam phone call 99% of the time.  Stop answering your phone.

@Bridgegal  I didn't answer it.  They left long messages!  

Valued Contributor

Apparently, I’m a career criminal, judging by the number of these calls I get. Our local news did a story on this 2 weeks ago, and said, under NO circumstances, answer your phone. That puts you back in their system and the vicious circle continues. It’s such a sophisticated operation that the number that shows up on your phone is not the number that called you. They can program any number. And many times they pick your same area code and first three numbers of your phone number, so you think it might possibly be someone you know. That’s why when you redial the number you NEVER get through. Good luck ☎️

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Bridgegal  One doesn't have to answer the phone, they leave the message on the answering machine which is connected to a land line.  If one is expecting a call, has to answer the phone, then finds out it is a scam call.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

You must be a very bad girl if they keep calling you!  Smiley Wink

I don't know if I've gotten that call or not, as I won't answer any of them.    Been getting a lot of calls lately.  I think nomorobo is picking up most of them but I don't like that they get to the phone.   IMO, they should block them before they get to the phone.   At least it doesn't ring, as my phones have a setting for that.    I can't tell you how much I hate this phone stuff.  It's wrong and I wish it could be stopped completely.

Have fun in jail!  Smiley Very Happy

@chickenbutt  Maybe they confused Le Cresuet with "pot?"

Oh, that was good.  I wish I had come up with that!  Smiley Very Happy

While you're in jail, we'll be saying 'that girl - she never lost her sense of humor!'.     

Honored Contributor

Me too!  Maybe we all can get a cell together on Q-Block!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Well if they ever catch up with me, I'll see you there @Sooner.  I keep getting phone calls saying I'm wanted in four states!  LOL  Can't imagine what I did.  Woman LOL