Honored Contributor

I'm Freezing Here! I'm Watching Shawn Dressed For the Beach!

I think it's funny....sort of...!  I'm watching Sean and she looks like she's wearing the thing I wear when I go out on the beach in July.  Josie Marin doesn't have much on either.  Both ladies look wonderful but....... I just checked and in QVC land (Lancaster, Pennsylvania) and it is 19 degrees.  Where I live right now it's 20 degrees.  There's snow on the ground.

I don't really have a point except that I'm changing the channel because it's making me even colder watching these two ladies in their almost outfits!  Also, I'm going to turn up the Dyson heater and the COSTCO radiant heater.....(does a radiant heater give you a tan?  Just kidding!

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Freezing Here! I'm Watching Shawn Dressed For the Beach!

It's 13 here. Our son called from Texas today, and he said his neighbors had frozen pipes. These are new ,expensive homes. You would think they would be better insulated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66, LOL, I guess those studio lights are really hot!  Looks like Josie has been to the beach recently, tan and swim suit straps  showing!  Didn't care for her comment, swear to Buddha!  No snow on the ground here but it is about 29 here going down to 20 for a low   ........  I live in the South!

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

It's 13 here. Our son called from Texas today, and he said his neighbors had frozen pipes. These are new ,expensive homes. You would think they would be better insulated

I live in Dallas and it was 25 and snowing yesterday.  I live in an apartment and was told to let our faucets drip to prevent frozen pipes.  It was 18 today when I got up.  After today it will be warming up.  By Tuesday it will be 75.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty She did just say she was on some sunny island.  I was mesmerized at how slipery her skin gets as she lathers that stuff on over and over.  I'm surprised she doesn't eventually just slide down under the table.  She gets so slicked up....the lights reflecting off of her radiant skin.

If I put that on me someone would say, "Annabelle, you need to take a bath, you look too slimy"...that's if I could slide into my car and go somewhere.  She does lather it up the entire time she on the air (2 hours).  That's a lot of lathering.

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, LOL, I guess those studio lights are really hot!  Looks like Josie has been to the beach recently, tan and swim suit straps  showing!  Didn't care for her comment, swear to Buddha!  No snow on the ground here but it is about 29 here going down to 20 for a low   ........  I live in the South!

@Hooty,Come on over here!!!  I have 9-10 In W NC!

Honored Contributor

My daughter is skiing in Crested Butte, Colorado today and she said last night there her car said it was -30 there.  She's upset because Angelina and kids were there over New Years and she calls it 'their little secret' and normally it's not busy there...Over 2 feet of fresh powder there!

Whatever!  I'm in Va and we got around 2 to 3 inches and that's too much.  Her sister lives near me and she visits her sister in Florida every chance she gets.  The Colorado daughter says, "Boo Hoo!  Nobody ever visits me".  I said, "You keep posting those temps and you'll never get us out there".  Ha!  Can you imagine?  

-30 below.  Good grief!

Honored Contributor

I remember the hosts used to complain how cold it was in the studio.  Guess those two are hot blooded.

BTW, here in Chicago it warmed up to 15 today after reaching 9 above zero yesterday.  But it's sunny, no wind and most important, no snow!

Honored Contributor

Watching Josie & Shawn: I don't understand Josie's tan lines. She's selling skincare! Who lies out in the sun anymore? She claims to be a health nut. Guess not. 

Trusted Contributor

Here in central NY we got up to 24 this afternoon and no snow.  We talked to my grandson in NC and he said they had snow and 17.   He moved south to escape our northern weather.