Respected Contributor

Re: I’m Free! 🙋🏻‍♀️

@Skezeldog 

@Pook wrote:

I see those reopening with no real scientific reasoning as a test for the rest of us who want to keep deaths down and those that throw caution to the wind with reckless abandon are the volunteers to sacrifice themselves for the good of others!  I hope science is wrong but..

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Regular Contributor

OMG can we just have one happy COVID19 thread....the OP is happy she can move about again, for those of you who think it's unwise, scroll past this thread.  

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Our sour old Mayor won't let the kids out to play in defiance of the state.  Mean old mama she is.   Wants to make a name for herself.  SO far, it's not a great name! 

I don't get that either. My mom lives in a very small town in KS with no cases so far and they closed the park--no kids or anyone can play there. Seems extreme.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14   Be safe and enjoy your freedom!  

Once we open back up, I'm still going to wear the mask, keep my distance, but enjoy the chance to be "out and about" instead of at home or at work.

I hope all the stores and restaurants survive, I feel so bad for those that lost their jobs, and hopefully most can get back to work (safely), and start to support themselves and their families again!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Regular Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 exactly what I'm going to be doing when NJ opens up.   It's the wise thing to do.

Honored Contributor

Bad news. Just going to spread the disease...kill more people.  SO STUPID 🤬

Honored Contributor

GOOD LUCK!! STAY SAFE!!!

See the source image

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I'm glad my onions got out before this happened. At least they're safe, or will be till I eat them.

Regular Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

@Leelee1123 wrote:

I will pray for you and all states that imo are opening too early. Happy I live in N Y and thank God for our govenor!  Our neighboring states are all doing what we are doing. A joint effort to not only flatten the curve but see a real downward  slope!

I agree. I live in NJ.

Jersey Girl Strong!

State Parks & Golf Courses opening May 2 (Saturday) in N.J.  Must wear masks & practice social distancing.  If one or the other is ignored, Gov. Murphy will shut it down w/a swiftness.

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

@Leelee1123 wrote:

I will pray for you and all states that imo are opening too early. Happy I live in N Y and thank God for our govenor!  Our neighboring states are all doing what we are doing. A joint effort to not only flatten the curve but see a real downward  slope!

I agree. I live in NJ.

Jersey Girl Strong!

State Parks & Golf Courses opening May 2 (Saturday) in N.J.  Must wear masks & practice social distancing.  If one or the other is ignored, Gov. Murphy will shut it down w/a swiftness.

Woo hoo!. Jersey STONG and NY TOUGH!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

We all have our own feelings about lifting state restrictions, and to each his own.  But the facts still remain.. not one single state has met the 14 day drop in cases the experts are saying should be met before considering lifting restrictions.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!