Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Feeling Better Today, Thank-You..

@Anonymous032819 @I am happy to hear that you feel better and that you were able to find some help or diversion from the good people here.It is difficult to control our fears but my son always tells me that I will have plenty of time for worry if the event I am worried about occurs.I try to remind myself of that often.We have each other here for comfort and that really is a blessing.

Super Contributor

I've suffered from anxiety for years. At times it is actually debilitating preventing me from regular participation in life. I discovered EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique. Nothing to buy and the videos of instruction are on You Tube. It involves tapping, with your fingers on certain meridian points on your body. Nick Ortner has the best videos on You Tube. At first I thought it was silly. How could something so simple be so effective? But it is, at least in my experience. I hope this helps. 

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Anonymous032819 , were you serious?

If so, I apologise for my reply.

You have a sly sense of humour and I took that post to be playful. I'm indeed sorry.

@x Hedge 

Yes, I was serious last night.

I don't get anxiety attacks often, but when I do, they hit hard.

It's okay that you thought that I was being playful. I'm not upset that you thought that.

I know that we'll get through this together. It's just going to take time.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@NeNe1010   I have heard of that and done it a few times myself when I was getting some anxiety last year.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see this, and I asked you on another thread. So glad you are feeling better. 

Esteemed Contributor

My audio books are invaluable. Listening to Barbara Delinsky and it's a wonderful distraction.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819, I am so glad to hear that you are better. You made it through it and did ok!!!   Hang in there Heart

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

Top of the morning' to ya @Anonymous032819 

something to brighen your day

tenor.gif