Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I was done a little after Labor Day.  This morning I "bagged" them all.....

hail.gifScreen Shot 2018-11-06 at Tue, Nov 6, 2018-2.22.22 PM.pnghail.gif

dɐɹʍ ʇouuɐɔ I

@Mz iMac  Dang girl!  I use bags, too, although I used to love to wrap.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I have been finished shopping for quite a while.  I will start on cards the day after Thanksgiving.  I write a personal note in each card so I just do a few each night.  Then I just have to wrap a few things and mail two boxes.  The Pony Express place is close to me so I don't have to deal with the post office.  

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

No, not posting here so put away the champagne.  lmao

I cannot believe my shopping is all done.  ALL DONE.  I've never, ever finished this early.

I ordered my last gift today.  Unsure about strikes and spotty deliveries.

We don't send cards anymore so that's off the list.

I'll hand pick cards for the kids and for DH if I find any worthwhile. Seems lately the cards are uber expensive and very repetitive year to year.

Plus all those glitter cards mucking up everything. lmao

I’m right behind you. Yesterday I ordered the last of the Christmas gifts we take to our families when we go up for Thanksgiving. Now I just need to pick up some German delicacies for my niece’s husband at a deli near our home. I’ve got plenty of those gift bags, so “wrapping” should be a breeze. I’m pretty sporadic when it comes to sending Christmas cards. I think it’s been a few years . . . I ordered some beautiful quilling cards from Zulily last week. Problem is they’re so beautiful, I have a hard time giving them away!