Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac....Ok now you are just SHOWING OFF !!!!!! lol. You must Feel accomplished for sure !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm no where near done but I do have a good head start on it this year.

Normally by now I usually either have only one or two or sometimes none!  

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy

I've been doing it that way for eons.  It's easier for me to xmas shop during the summer & shipped out before turkey day right before the PO turns into a madhouse.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

No, not posting here so put away the champagne.

q

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3  Wow, I am impressed. Isn't it a wonderful feeling?

I already have a lot of my shopping completed. Makes me feel peaceful. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I'm making my list.  

I add to it and subtract to it from time to time.  Once it gets closer for me to shop, I just follow my list.

Honored Contributor

I am still trying to figure out what to buy but I am sure you early shoppers didn’t leave much for me.LOL

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I'm making my list.  

I add to it and subtract to it from time to time.  Once it gets closer for me to shop, I just follow my list.

@Bri369

Is that (really) you Bri?Heart

If so, where have you been?

Honored Contributor

Congratulations.

I am still shopping for birthday gifts...one for grandson today and my son next week.

thank goodness, I really don't shop much  for Christmas.  My DH and I don't exchange.  I give cash to my kids with their blessing and cash and gifts to my grandkids.  

They will e-mail me their list.  They always choose on Amazon or other internet sites and I order it all at once. I get them everything on that list, regardless of costs.  So far they have been kind and merciful.

My DH and I do not accept gifts either.  My kids are off the hook.  We don't want or need anything and believe Christmas gifts are for kids.

I also buy a gift and give cash to an older family member because she is widowed and lives alone and has no one else and I am done. She joins us for Christmas every year.

I already have the cash envelopes on hand and stuffed.  

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

No, not posting here so put away the champagne.  lmao

I cannot believe my shopping is all done.  ALL DONE.  I've never, ever finished this early.

I ordered my last gift today.  Unsure about strikes and spotty deliveries.

We don't send cards anymore so that's off the list.

I'll hand pick cards for the kids and for DH if I find any worthwhile. Seems lately the cards are uber expensive and very repetitive year to year.

Plus all those glitter cards mucking up everything. lmao

@Cakers3

I hope this works for you! I tried getting it all done super early one year...I kept buying gifts and I’ll never, ever do my shopping early again! Can’t afford it!