Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop LOL    Guess my humor is too subtle for you.  (wink)   sorry about that.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 you got any blue UV to go with the lemonade? That is my all time favorite summer drink, but I'd take one now.

More seriously, does anyone have an opinion about the wine QVC sells?  I bought a dozen bottles locally in December called "The Twelve Wines of Christmas" and we only have three bottles of white left. I need to replenish both red and white but don't want to go to the liquor store.

Respected Contributor

So no one will accuse you of hoarding necessities in this time of need for all Americans, please feel free to down that bottle of Vodka for me. I take it straight down, meaning the entire bottle!

Esteemed Contributor

Delivery won't be quick you know.  Truckers busy with cabbage heads   - LOL - I haven't been a wine drinker in decades but bought Chef Z - the restaurant guy on Q - red and white and it's excellent.  I think he has various types but my white is Hayton and the red  ?? Fox & ___?__.  Delicious - smooth - doesn't upset tummy like many others.  Deal was 3 bottle of one selection - free s/h.

The other wine guy - just don't like his demeanor but probably has good wine selections too.  Going to -re-order  Chef "Z" when needed.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG Chef Z info is for you.   Forgot to @AuntG 

Respected Contributor

We have liquor in the grocery stores, beginning of all of this the tp & paper products gone, then meats now this week liquor is getting less & less. The lady in front of me at grocery check out had a few jars of olives & volka she likes martini's I said quarnatini's we laughed. 

Honored Contributor

We got the Woodford Reserve Rye & Bourbon. We are set. 

Woodford's Rye is much better than Seagram's 7 Rye. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@fthunt Nice try but great recovery!

Honored Contributor
You can make a lot of hand sanitizer!
Respected Contributor

Looks like you are all set, @Anonymous032819.  Didn't I also read you were going on vacation?  You should be good to go now.  Pour a drink and decide which room you will stay in today.  Then choose a different room in the house for tomorrow.  Drink enough and you won't care what room of the house you are in!  lol

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *