Honored Contributor

If the weather was mild and I was only going to be in and out of the car, I could get away with it in the winter.

I just think it's so cute.

Honored Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Photo Donna said:

like a very stretchy ponte -- I say it is more blazer weight than a coat. For me -- a perfect jacket for winter (except for super cold days)

Yeah I was thinking for you in Georgia, you could wear it as a winter coat. Me. Not so much. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

Very cute. I never seem to have the right clothes for the transitional seasons (summer to fall and winter to spring), so this coat will be perfect. I put the slate in my Wish List and hope to pick it up soon.

Thanks for posting the item number, PD. Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor
On 9/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Yeah. Why didn't it dawn on me to check the fabric content? {#emotions_dlg.blushing} I see it's rayon, nylon and spandex. So it's more like a spring/fall coat for me here in Ohio.

it says dry clean only -- what do you think????

About washing it? I'd put it on my dry clean setting on my washer. I dry clean nothing. LOL

I want a wool coat made just like this.

Honored Contributor

Yeah. Why didn't it dawn on me to check the fabric content? {#emotions_dlg.blushing} I see it's rayon, nylon and spandex. So it's more like a spring/fall coat for me here in Ohio.

Is it lined?

Valued Contributor

About washing it? I'd put it on my dry clean setting on my washer. I dry clean nothing. LOL

I want a wool coat made just like this.

that's what I was thinking -- the washing.

The bottom is messed up from being packaged. I hung it up in the bathroom to steam when I take a shower.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Honored Contributor
On 9/15/2014 brii said:

Is it lined?

It doesn't say it's lined and there is no fabric content for the lining.

Valued Contributor
On 9/15/2014 brii said:

Is it lined?

It doesn't say it's lined and there is no fabric content for the lining.

no

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Honored Contributor

If there isn't a lining, I would wash it.

Respected Contributor

I saw that too PD and thought it was very cute but not made in my size yet as usually the chest measurement for the 2 is 36"" but this is 38""....if it wasn't for that I would have bought it too.