Respected Contributor

as a host and think she is very attractive but her stylist should be fired. She dresses her in the most unattractive combinations.  

Honored Contributor

Then love her for who she is and not what she's wearing.Heart

Honored Contributor

I totally agree, they are selling what she is wearing so it should compliment her, not make her look frumpy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I totally agree, they are selling what she is wearing so it should compliment her, not make her look frumpy.

Exactly.  Why would you buy something that does not look good on a host?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Finally saw what you were all talking about.  That top did not do any favors for her.  Even the skirt....

I like her as a host.  Very pleasant and easy voice to listen to.  Also very professional.  Most of the times they put here in appropriate outfits.  Just not today. 

Esteemed Contributor

I also thought that she looked frumpy today.  I cannot remember the last time that I saw her in a skirt, but that combination was all wrong for her body type.  I really like her, but I do believe that she needs some real help in styling some of the things that she wears.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn looks good in this picture from the Beauty Bash.

download.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Carolyn looks good in this picture from the Beauty Bash.

download.jpg

Yes, it gives her shoulders to balance out her hips. And it gives her a waist without clinging to her.......uhmm stomach area. (she has rolls and so do I). She should get that dress in every color. Her hair is looking great in that photo too.

Trusted Contributor

I love Carolyn. She is a beautiful, confident and kind woman. Her heart belongs to her puppies, kitties, bunnies and other rescues. What she wears is fine. She’s happy and it shows....no matter what she’s wearing.😊😊

Respected Contributor

Carolyn carries herself very well and appears to be completely comfortable in her own skin.  Good for her!

Today's Denim & Co w/Gary was a riot!!!  Smiley LOL

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown