Honored Contributor

She really took one for the team yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

I find her refreshing.  It is not all about her... she presents her product.  I am turned off by the hosts who seem to be in competition to get the most attention.  I rarely watch anymore for that reason.  I go online to look and I do love this forum.  

Frequent Contributor
I love her! Caroline Gracie is my favorite host. I relate to her on many levels. She’s just a very nice, happy,
genuine person that loves animals and gardening. If she looks good in a fashion, I know I will probably look good in it too. I trust and enjoy her.
Respected Contributor

She seems like a lovely lady. 🌸Very down to earth and not all slicked up. As for her clothes some hits some misses but all the host have hits or misses wardrobe wise. It seems like the heavier hosts get called out more for their clothing choices. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Carolyn is so genuine.  Love her!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

She seems like a lovely lady. 🌸Very down to earth and not all slicked up. As for her clothes some hits some misses but all the host have hits or misses wardrobe wise. It seems like the heavier hosts get called out more for their clothing choices. 🤷🏽‍♀️

@Pqfan  You said it!

I've seen petite models who look as though they are drowning in an XS top or have on capris that look like "flood pants". 

Not all styles look good on everyone.

As others said, her voice is pleasant, she presents without fanfare, she is just a very positive person- and being a BC survivor did not slow her down one bit.

Kudos Carolyn.  Some other hosts should watch and learn more often.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Fit and flare does not flatter everyone, yet that's the line they keep pushing. A tent will hide your lumps and bumps too, but that doesn't mean it would look good. When what I see on the models and host contradicts the sales pitch, it's no sale. I guess I should be thankful to save the return fee.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
Carolyn says she wears a size large. I would hardly classify that as “very over weight “.

@Puppy Lips  I think she looks more like a 1x, but maybe it was just what she was wearing that made her look heavier than usual. I know she says she wears a large or an XL, at any rate she knows she's big and owns it and she is absolutely unique.LOL