Valued Contributor

@chiclet She's one of the best hosts on QVC and I also think she is a lovely, kind-hearted animal lover which makes her #1 in my book.  But the stylists are not doing her any favors.  She's certainly not fat but as usual the stylists have her in ill-fitting, frumpy outfits.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Carolyn looks good in this picture from the Beauty Bash.

download.jpg

Yes, it gives her shoulders to balance out her hips. And it gives her a waist without clinging to her.......uhmm stomach area. (she has rolls and so do I). She should get that dress in every color. Her hair is looking great in that photo too.

That goes to show you, even though Carolyn is very over weight she can dress for her body type and look great. I wish Antonella would have her clothes tailored since she can't wear petite sizing. There is no excuse for wearing ill fitting fashion in her line of work.

Esteemed Contributor
Carolyn says she wears a size large. I would hardly classify that as “very over weight “.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Maybe Carolyn dresses herself and doesn't use a stylist.  She's very independent, so I wouldn't be surprised if that isn't the case.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
I have always admired Carolyn’s hair. I would love to have such a thick and full head of hair! Her hair styles always fit her perfectly. She seems genuine and I think she really loves her job. What she wears is not important to me....I am sure many QVC viewers identify with her.
Trusted Contributor

I do like the idea that they show what the clothes look like on all body types. And I really appreciate that because most everything looks good on an XS but not always on my size. It has helped me decide if I could wear certain things. 

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

I don't, but to each his/her own.

Respected Contributor

I would not have said anything if I thought Carolyn was dressing herself.  If that is what she likes so be it.  However I heard her say she puts on what the stylist gives her to wear.  She looked beautiful at the beauty bash.  Like I said in original post the stylist should be fired.  When I look at the models and hosts I think if it does not look good on them it sure won't look good on me.

Respected Contributor

Re: I love Carolyn gracie

[ Edited ]

She is one of my very favorites! Her hair style is so pretty, she has nice thick hair.