Respected Contributor

I like her as a host because she concentrates on giving us great sizing information- always  tells us what sizes modems are wearing.

I know if she is hosting I will get full information.  Thank you Carolyn.

Respected Contributor

@RainyDayGal wrote:

I really like Gary and the squirrel.  Don't ask me why, I just find it charming.

Why? I find it puerile and stupid.

Carolyn is ok, though I don't like the way she gushes over those butt ugly clothes--that's her job and that's what she gets paid to do. But anyone who has a figure like Carolyn's (and I'm not slamming you; I have a lot of struggle to keep my weight down and I don't always succeed), should buy clothes that at least one size larger than what she wears.

The Suits at QVC require Carolyn--and it's obvious they do to this to the models too--to model clothes that are at least one size too small. Sometimes the way they make her dress shows things that are downright embarassing.

Honored Contributor

ahhhhhhhhh

Honored Contributor

Re: I love Carolyn Gracie!

[ Edited ]

@Maggie Nolia 

I definitely think Carolyn comes across as the most down to earth & relatable host, at least for me. She & Gary are a good pairing for Denim & Co. shows.

I don't mind the squirrels. I love animals and owned tons of stuffed animals as a child and teen. The squirrel voices can be a bit over the top, but they're just having fun. As long as they're still getting important info out about the items, it's ok with me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I can't watch her, but we all like different hosts, something for everyone !

@QVCkitty1 

Me neither. She gives great product info but I can't take the uhh every 10 seconds. Maybe because I'm old & cranky.

Honored Contributor

Re: I love Carolyn Gracie!

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl 

This made me laugh, we got a girl in church who when called upon to say a prayer I counted one time and she said "UM" 21 times. My hand to God , 21 times.

Dear Lord, Um, bless us, Um, show us mercy UM, help this country, Um

you are our only answer, Um, on and on till I thought "um Lord would U help her. ROFL

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@RainyDayGal wrote:

I really like Gary and the squirrel.  Don't ask me why, I just find it charming.

Why? I find it puerile and stupid.

Carolyn is ok, though I don't like the way she gushes over those butt ugly clothes--that's her job and that's what she gets paid to do. But anyone who has a figure like Carolyn's (and I'm not slamming you; I have a lot of struggle to keep my weight down and I don't always succeed), should buy clothes that at least one size larger than what she wears.

The Suits at QVC require Carolyn--and it's obvious they do to this to the models too--to model clothes that are at least one size too small. Sometimes the way they make her dress shows things that are downright embarassing.

Wow, aren't you just a positive ray of sunshine.  Not! Somebody do something to your cornflakes?

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I can't watch her, but we all like different hosts, something for everyone !

@QVCkitty1 

Me neither. She gives great product info but I can't take the uhh every 10 seconds. Maybe because I'm old & cranky.

@shaggygirl , I find her attitude off putting .  She is one of those people who say  mean things, and then quickly  say " just  kidding ."   I just had to stop watching  her .  To each their own.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I wholeheartedly agree....

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

I don't watch enough to be in on the squirrel thing but know it's been going on for some time.  Just wanted to say the photo is so cute.