Honored Contributor

He is always a gentleman, kind, and generous toward all. They broke the mold, when they made him...feel free to add something complimentary if you wish

Respected Contributor

Re: I love Bob Mackie because

i’ve Always loved that guy.  His clothes are top notch, and they still look new after being washed.  I have several of his clothes and never a return.  His quality is as good as Susan Graver’s if not more.  They’re the best designers the Q has.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love him too!! ❤️😍

Honored Contributor

@cherry, and everyone,

Everything I have purchased from Bob Mackie I get compliments on! I enjoy his shows, and , his fashions!

http://www.playball.net/fs/img/news/rs-300x/emoticon-showing-thumb-up-vector-10176350.jpg

Respected Contributor

I like him too but wish he would add some "younger" looking apparel to his line.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  He is a real gentleman and his clothes are classic.  While I don't like everything that he does, what I have of his is really lovely.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

He never sounds arrogant about all his success in life!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

He has such an easy, laid back way about him.  Totally unpretentious.  You'd never know he's a huge star in the entertainment industry yet you wouldn't hesitate to engage in a conversation with him. 

Nobody does color like Bob Mackie!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Bob Mackie and Louis Del'Olio are both gentle men and gentlemen. Both have provided me with amazing pieces of clothing over the years. Their talents are "old school" which entails art, design, fashion, textiles, colors, manufacturers, and so much more! These are true professionals with quiet dignity and a grace to their achievements. Only programs worth watching on QVC.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

He is a talented, creative gentleman. It’s a pleasure to watch him and wear his designs.