I lost the QVC over the air signal on Thursday and it is still off. Is anyone else had this happen?

Trusted Contributor

Re: I lost the QVC over the air signal on Thursday and it is still off. Is anyone else had this happ

@JoelH 

My QVC Over The Air is a subchannel of my local CBS affiliate.  You may want to contact whomever is broadcasting QVC in your area.

Every area in the US will be different.

It's working fine here where I am in Michigan.

You can also "rescan" your channel lineup on your TV and see if it has moved to another subchannel.

Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Re: I lost the QVC over the air signal on Thursday and it is still off. Is anyone else had this happ

It's okay here, where it's a subchannel of the local abc station.  I suggest the same as @MezzieStarr - contact your station that carries QVC Over-the-Air.

Respected Contributor

Rescanning your stations may do the trick. It is certainly worth trying.

Respected Contributor

Lost Q over the air for 6 months, it's on a different subchannel now.

Honored Contributor

I find the the QVC over the air channels seem to come and go at the whim of the owner or whoever maintains them. We lost Q2 and it never came back.

If you have WiFi and want dependability!ity, buy yourself a Roku for a one-time charge for as little as $30.  It will get you to all the Q channels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I find the the QVC over the air channels seem to come and go at the whim of the owner or whoever maintains them. We lost Q2 and it never came back.

If you have WiFi and want dependability!ity, buy yourself a Roku for a one-time charge for as little as $30.  It will get you to all the Q channels.

Good advice. 👍