Honored Contributor

Re: I lost my cat suddenly....

@mariadomenica

I'm sorry for your loss.Cat Sad

I don't think I can ever have another cat.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry, it sounds like you could use some grief counseling. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to add that I am so very sorry . Only those who have given a pet their heart ,can understand the ache and heaviness in your heart.  May you feel comfort in knowing your cat knew love while here.  I truly think we will see them again one day.  I surely hold onto that hope.  Prayers.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

Unfortunately a heart attack can happen without warning. You have my condolences, I know it hurts terribly. Eventually you will be able to remember the enjoyment of him and the companionship he gave you. Right now though, it hurts. Try to think of him as he was. It's okay to talk about the way he was with your family. Our furry family members give us love and compassion. Anytime we lose one of them it's a shock, when the go suddenly like that there is no time to prepare. Hold him close in your heart.

Trusted Contributor

Please accept my condolances.  My pets are like my children.  Each time one of my pets passes on I feel like a little piece of me dies too.  It takes time but I focus on what joy they brought me and what joy I gave to them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mariadomenica I am truly sorry for the loss of your beloved fur child!Hugs so sorry for the loss of your pet.gif

Honored Contributor

I’m so sorry for your loss. Our 4 yr old Cat Elvis died of a heart attack. Didn’t show any signs. We feel for you honestly. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

@mariadomenica

It is always sad to read someone has lost a beloved family member, human/canine, and feline. As a nurse you mentally understand, that for many things there are just no answers, but knowing does not lessen the pain. This is especially sad for your son. All of you have each other to try to find some comfort during your time of shock and grief.

We are an animal loving family, but much smaller than in past years. Our thoughts go out to you and your family as your furry family member has crossed Rainbow Bridge.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/43/94/2015860132-symp-7.jpg

Honored Contributor

You just lost a part of your family. Your family have to give yourselfs time to grieve. Diesel was part of your family for 8 years and he was well loved by your other cat and you. And it will take time to adjust to living without him.