Respected Contributor

I'll say it again: It's not fun here anymore:

there are very few new "messages" each day and the page jumping is getting more and more annoying.

What do you think?

Honored Contributor

Re: I'll say it again: It's not fun here anymore:

image.gif

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I'm having a good time here.  I do not miss the drama and cruelty of the old pages, and I'm having a fine time posting with others.  

I think it will be even better as people get used to it.  

Sorry it isn't working for you.  But at least there are tons of chat sites out there, so I'm sure something will be just what you are looking for!

Trusted Contributor

Hmmm. I don't have "jumping" pages. I believe people on tablets had this problem, but that it was rectified. 

I am actually finding that I much prefer this new Bulletin Board.  I am finding lots of new threads every day - you just need to look deeper than the "front" page. You can also start your own threads on topics you want to discuss. There certainly are enough people on this site that you will find someone else interested in what you are interested in.

I agree with @Sooner, that I don't miss one bit some of the drama, negative, in-fighting threads that ran rampant on the old Board. Some people have chosen to leave this Board and for the most part, it has become way more civil.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

i am having a fine old time!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Was this Entertainment at some point?  I didn't know I was supposed to be amused?

I think it's funny that you write it's not fun here anymore.

Now let's move on to the seriousness of these posts.Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I'm having problems with page jumping, eh...I deal with it.

What I have a problem with is, the deliberate actions by some to derail threads.  the thread about the Pope was a prime example.

Otherwise, I like it here! Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

I am not upset with change  - providing there is a good reason for it. I understand the concerns that it is not much fun anymore. I completely agree and I have been on these boards since about day 1 - which was a very long time ago. While we have lost many posters due to illness or their passing, we have also lost many more due to the complication of the boards during the MANY changes which have occurred thru the years, and in my opinion very few worth too much.

I MISS the fun,  - providing it was healthy and quite frankly most of it was - but not the nastiness - but to be honest, that came from a small amount of people yet much was made about the few and not enough about the many.

In my opinion, it takes way too much work here these days which to me takes away the fun. Too many various sections which quite frankly has made it - again - too much work to sift through things. As I mentioned earlier, I applaud change when necessary but I want to enjoy this board, not go to work when I sign on. And that is another thing, it turns off too quickly - should stay on until I TURN IT OFF - not the Q. Leave it for a few minutes and I have to sign on again. How dumb. This happened to the HSN boards and their boards look just like ours and guess what. No one there much any more. The HSN board also use to jump. .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are times when the pages jump, especially on my iPad.  As you can see, I like to change font style, size and color and it is annoying trying to click a spot that tries to run, lol.

Having said that, I still enjoy posting here.  Since the change, I feel very comfortable posting on almost every forum.  Since I have a life outside of QVC boards, this satisfies me just fine.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm on an iPad and I have very occasional jumping - but I have occasional jumping on other sites as well - it's not limited to QVC.

My sign-ins last 6-8 hrs.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all