Honored Contributor

We are getting much needed rain-not downpours but some t-storms rumbling through.

As much as I would like cooler weather, I'll take the hot weather as long as we can have rain.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

If it weren't for the high cost of living and the politics I'd change in a heartbeat.  I was raised in Ventura, CA and now live in Idaho...103 degrees today.  Not doing the heat so well anymore, so stay inside alot.  I miss the smell of the ocean, the overcast mornings and beautiful sunsets.  It was one of the most perfect places to grow up, of course that was a long time ago.

Trusted Contributor

@Mindy D 

The model # is 00384HD

We got it at Home Depot, but I am sure you can find it from other vendors.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sabatini wrote:

Sounds good to me! It's gonna be 116 today.

LOL!

@sabatini ...Sounds like you are in Arizona where I am.  116, 117 the last few days.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819   Our hot, humid weather started in June and did not let up.  Finally we are getting a break to low 80's and high 70's.  Hopefully, August will be cooler.  I hardly went out because of the weather -- just too hot and I difficulty breathing.  Is your 58 degrees all the time or just for a day?

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

118° yesterday.........might be a little "cooler" today

@Desertdi ...Missing the CA weather like I am?  My daughter has started menopause and the AC is set so low we can make ice cubes along with all the fans that are blowing!!!!!   

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam