Valued Contributor

Re: I know this reads stupid but

On 3/16/2014 happy2write4u said:

Hi R&R,

I hope you are doing well. I am so glad others were able to help you as I have never twittered from the phone or the computer, I just also have no desire too. I knew how to to, just never had the desire. Though certain shows, I have noticed from the Q and beyond have tweets at the bottom and I do think that is cool, reading what people are actually thinking. # Have a great evening!

Hi Happy! Are you the original? LOL

R&R, you may enjoy Facebook more than Twitter.

Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

I went to the site you gave me and it gives some facts and said 77% of users are outside of the USA.

I don't tweet anything. I just follow some people or pages like Cnn new, people magazine, stephen colbert but most days I don't even look at it. I'm sorry I guess you can't view pages unless you have an account. qvc has a twitter page and some of the hosts. A lot of tv shows have their own pages. The david venable page says he has over 22,000 followers.

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2014 maryebrown said:

Not a stupid question, but NO I have not desire to do "twitter". My co-workers in 2009 were into it, but I don't want anything on cyberspace with me/my comments on it.

I'm not interested in Twitter at this point...but I said the same thing about texting and Facebook, when they were new!

So now, I'm not going to say "never".

Frequent Contributor

On 3/16/2014 Jannabelle said:

Hi R&R,

I hope you are doing well. I am so glad others were able to help you as I have never twittered from the phone or the computer, I just also have no desire too. I knew how to to, just never had the desire. Though certain shows, I have noticed from the Q and beyond have tweets at the bottom and I do think that is cool, reading what people are actually thinking. # Have a great evening!

Hi Jannabelle,

Yes, of course,lol. I hope you are having a lovely evening.

Valued Contributor

On 3/16/2014 Jannabelle said:

Hi R&R,

Hi Jannabelle,

Yes, of course,lol. I hope you are having a lovely evening.

I am, good to see you posting! Don't be a stranger. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

Lisa Robertson has a page too

david venable

You would have your own page but you don't have to post your picture and your page would show the most recent posts by the people you follow. And you don't have to use you're real name either.

Super Contributor

Hi R&R,

Hello happy2write4u............thank you for your post. I am not going to get involved with twitter........I have this, facebook along with pinterest.......that is enough for me. lol You must be a writer or author due to your name. Blessings to you. I wish for you and all a wonderful week full of surprises.

Respected Contributor

Hello, RandR, your question was a good one and the answers also helped me understand twitter. Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/16/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

Hi R&R,

Hello happy2write4u............thank you for your post. I am not going to get involved with twitter........I have this, facebook along with pinterest.......that is enough for me. lol You must be a writer or author due to your name. Blessings to you. I wish for you and all a wonderful week full of surprises.

I've never signed into pinterest, but I have looked at it and it is quite amazing. So many things to just gaze at. Me, a writer,lol nah just a name I liked,lol. I hope you also have a great week full of surprises. Happy St. Patrick's Day.