Super Contributor

Re: I know someone who has eaten:

On 1/30/2015 croemer said:
On 1/30/2015 missbonbon said:

An entire (small) jar of peanut butter.

I could do that...love PB.

I want to do that with a small jar of mayonnaise before I die.

And, ladies, you should go into comedy writing/performing; I'd pay real money, you're so funny!

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 VanSleepy said: My son sucked the juice out of about five baby wipes before I caught him. I didn't have to wipe his butt for months ha

LOL...you would think the soap would taste terrible?

I guess not...I called the company to see if/how harmful it was, and she said they should bottle the stuff. They get calls every day like mine lol
Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 VanSleepy said: My son sucked the juice out of about five baby wipes before I caught him. I didn't have to wipe his butt for months ha

Scared for life!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 lulu2 said:

I had a really nice boy in class who had an unusual last name. The name was not unfamiliar to me as I went to elementary school with a boy who had the same last name. In our elementary school rooms, along the side were 2 double doors the opened out. Inside were rows of hooks for our coats and on the floor racks for our lunch boxes. Frequently Sister would find Jimmy X in the closest with the classroom jar of paste. Jimmy G loved eating that paste. He also ate pennies.

Jimmy G was the uncle of the nice boy with the unusual name. I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to tell the nice boy about his uncle and the jars of paste he consumed.

The towns where I went to elementary school and taught were about 40 miles apart.

Lead me not into temptation....{#emotions_dlg.lol}

No.... lead me, lead me. Wink

Super Contributor

You mean like at 7-11? I don't buy that cr#p but I don't understand what that's supposed to mean. It's food like any other place serves.

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 FluffyCat said:
On 1/30/2015 missbonbon said:

An entire (small) jar of peanut butter.

I could do that...love PB.

I want to do that with a small jar of mayonnaise before I die.

And, ladies, you should go into comedy writing/performing; I'd pay real money, you're so funny!

Mayo you say? Just when you were making points with us.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 VanSleepy said:

I guess not...I called the company to see if/how harmful it was, and she said they should bottle the stuff. They get calls every day like mine lol

Haha...too funny...yet they will spit out baby food...what does that say about baby food?

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 RedConvertibleGirl said:
On 1/30/2015 lulu2 said:

I had a really nice boy in class who had an unusual last name. The name was not unfamiliar to me as I went to elementary school with a boy who had the same last name. In our elementary school rooms, along the side were 2 double doors the opened out. Inside were rows of hooks for our coats and on the floor racks for our lunch boxes. Frequently Sister would find Jimmy X in the closest with the classroom jar of paste. Jimmy G loved eating that paste. He also ate pennies.

Jimmy G was the uncle of the nice boy with the unusual name. I cannot tell you how many times I wanted to tell the nice boy about his uncle and the jars of paste he consumed.

The towns where I went to elementary school and taught were about 40 miles apart.

Lead me not into temptation....{#emotions_dlg.lol}

No.... lead me, lead me. Wink

Oh to be a fly on the wall.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Super Contributor

A hot dog off the rollers at a convenient store...and LIVED.

Must have a quick tongue to snap up those little doggies before the rollers catch you.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Preds said:

Pq ... Enjoy...... Your eggnog! Help is on the way!!!!!!