Honored Contributor

Re: I know someone who has eaten:

On 1/30/2015 Issiestorm said:

My brother in law once picked up a spider and ate it. He was showing off.

You never know what you might find on those roller grills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

I know someone who has eaten alligator....

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, I used to love rollerdogs from 7-11 with their pump chili and cheese and a side of nachos with chili and cheese. I used to eat them with a large slurpee. I have no desire to eat that now but when I was in high school and we had open campus 7-11 was our first stop. We didn't have junk food in our house and I hated McDonalds or BK but 7-11 was my junk food of choice. I can't believe I ate that because it grosses me out now (not the slurpee) but I did love them.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

My last job was with Whole Foods and they usually always have samples out. After I witnessed people eating them, I never sample anything in a store again.

Super Contributor

""Dirty Water"" hotdogs on the streets of Manhattan. Near universities & hospitals. Lines of scrubs & white clinic coats strengthening immune systems.

Respected Contributor

...I know someone who ate a Cadbury Egg that had been sitting her desk drawer for a year...at least.

Esteemed Contributor

When I was a teen my Mom told me that when I was little, I ate ants and gutter water in the alley one time while she was hanging wash in the yard. (No we weren't poor, I just did it). I almost threw up when she told me!

I knew a kid in grade school who ate Elmers glue!

(Obviously, we are both still here).

Of course these could be the reasons that I am fussy about people touching my food and I don't let anyone eat off my plate, or drink out of my glass (and I don't do it to them either).lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 scotttie said:

I know someone who has eaten alligator....

I've eaten it...very fishy tasting. Blech...

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

OMG, I used to love rollerdogs from 7-11 with their pump chili and cheese and a side of nachos with chili and cheese. I used to eat them with a large slurpee. I have no desire to eat that now but when I was in high school and we had open campus 7-11 was our first stop. We didn't have junk food in our house and I hated McDonalds or BK but 7-11 was my junk food of choice. I can't believe I ate that because it grosses me out now (not the slurpee) but I did love them.

Hey, I have eaten fried spam...I can not throw stones...or jelled gluten stuff.Cool

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Issiestorm said:

My last job was with Whole Foods and they usually always have samples out. After I witnessed people eating them, I never sample anything in a store again.

I will if handed to me by a chef in stores but out of mystery bowls...no thanks.