Super Contributor

Re: I knew that was coming.....

Not totally jobless, as the thing nowadays is to get paid for interviews and get a nice advance for a tell-all book deal.

Which for some, is more-enjoyable and more-lucrative than their job.

Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 lovescats said:
On 5/15/2014 pommom said:

According to TMZ, that person is going to have to pay back the $250K.

since tmz paid it who would it be paid back to?

Excellent question.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 chrystaltree said:

So, they fired the person who leaked the JZ-Solange elevator fight to the press. Just last night, my husband was saying that he hoped the person who sold the tape got enough money to last a long, long time because that person is now jobless.

We now live in a "video world" where someone is always recording something or someone(s) when it any public place. Privacy? Hah! Those days are long gone.

I know nothing about who did what when it comes to this elevator incident and I have the same amount of interest in it. To me it is all some type of promotional scam when "so-called" celebrities are involved in them.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 hckynut said:
On 5/15/2014 chrystaltree said:

So, they fired the person who leaked the JZ-Solange elevator fight to the press. Just last night, my husband was saying that he hoped the person who sold the tape got enough money to last a long, long time because that person is now jobless.

We now live in a "video world" where someone is always recording something or someone(s) when it any public place. Privacy? Hah! Those days are long gone.

I know nothing about who did what when it comes to this elevator incident and I have the same amount of interest in it. To me it is all some type of promotional scam when "so-called" celebrities are involved in them.

John the video in question was taken from the elevator's security cameras. The celebrities in question had nothing to do with the release of the video.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson