Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've read enough posts from the OP in the past about her neighbors and dog issues to know she more than likely wasn't joking about the dog.  Smiley Sad  That's standard MO for this poster.   

ITA, the comment about the dog wasn't a joke.  The poster has a long history of problems and issues with dogs of any kind.

Not everyone likes dogs.

Honored Contributor

The OP could have laughed, gone back in the house and ignored it but she decided apparently to listen to what he had to say.  Then  she took action to fan the flames of a feud and keep it going.

It's a choice she made.  I guess she enjoys that sort of thing or she would have ignored it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've read enough posts from the OP in the past about her neighbors and dog issues to know she more than likely wasn't joking about the dog.  Smiley Sad  That's standard MO for this poster.   

ITA, the comment about the dog wasn't a joke.  The poster has a long history of problems and issues with dogs of any kind.

Not everyone likes dogs.

Or other people.

Honored Contributor

Re: I just had to do it

[ Edited ]

Joke or not she is entitled to her opinion as is everyone else, of course.  

I personally thought some of the comments were a little heavy handed whether they meant to be or not and I thought I'd try and lighten her day if she was taking them the way some of them came across to me.  

Everybody has enough people in the world tearing them down. I thought she might need a boost and I did that.  Whether it was appreciated or not, it's done.        

Honored Contributor

You wanted to do it, and you planned it. It wasn't spur of the moment.   I don't know him, he might not be a nice person, but why sink to his level?

Honored Contributor

Steeler Polka?  I can see it now....you struttiing on the concrete driveway.  Priceless.

Honored Contributor

Thankfully, no one said she wasn't entitled to her opinion.  The catch is, so is everyone else.

That's what free speech is all about.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

Thankfully, no one said she wasn't entitled to her opinion.  The catch is, so is everyone else.

That's what free speech is all about.

@Noel7  If this was directed at me, re-read my post.

Esteemed Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

Wow, just wow. That kind of chatter goes on all the time around here and around our friends. Everyone has a good time and laughs about it. And NO dogs are ugly !! What did the poor dog do to deserve being called ugly?

These are my ugly dogs. Woman WinkIMG_0612.JPG

@pattypeep Your dogs are beautiful, as are all dogs.  The only ugliness is people who feel the need to slam dogs at opportunity.

Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like light-hearted fun to me.  If I were the man I would have laughed and given a thumbs up.