Honored Contributor

Re: I just had to do it

[ Edited ]

Steeler Polka? That sounds pretty nasty.  I like to keep any rivalries jovial because it is just a game after all.  

Honored Contributor

Poor dog! Bet he doesn't even like football.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

You need new neighbors 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Esteemed Contributor

151949 wrote:
A neighbor walking his dog today was giving me grief because we have a Steelers flag hanging outside due to them being in the playoffs. He was going on & on about how they were nothing but lucky losers so I said They are lucky losers with more Lombardi trophys than any other team. He went on & on about how they were going tp lose by 30 points this evening. So tonight, after the Steelers won , as he walked his ugly dog past my house I could not resist. I put the Steeler polka on my computer and played it in my driveway as he walked down the sidewalk.He couldn't get his ugly dog to walk away fast enough.

Yes, I know - it wasn't nice - but trust me - he was not very nice this afternoon. So payback is  a -----.

@151949...I have never seen an "ugly dog"; however, there are many "ugly" people...Now that I got that off of my chest, I will just say that it sounds to me like perfectly innocent banter going on here between fans of two different teams and it got out of control by two people with no sense of humor whatsoever...You both could have just laughed it all off and had fun with it all, including playing the music...rather than turning it into a major feud.

I would have found it hilarious!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

I'm a Panthers fan. I love my team,but nothing any other team fan  says about my Panthers could ever make me call a dog UGLY!  

Esteemed Contributor

Pittsburgh Steelers Polka - Terry Bradshaw - Franco Harris - Jack ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrzo_f90rmM

You both need to dance more and have fun!...LOLOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Valued Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Poor dog! Bet he doesn't even like football.

@Preds: I agree. Fight with your neighbor if you must, but leave the dog out of it!

Trusted Contributor
This is why I'm not a huge sports fan. Some people get far too invested. You both acted silly. And yes, poor dog!
Respected Contributor

I don't agree with calling a dog ugly but the rest is just banter. If the guy didn't like it he shouldn't have said anything in the first place. Again, just banter.