Honored Contributor

Re: I just completed the online census report for 2020.

Hubs completed it, all except the part inquiring as to our "race",  which I don't think we've ever supplied.  Human race, yeah, that we would specify.

Honored Contributor

I just did mine , it was easier than I thought it would be.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I just mailed mine in.

Esteemed Contributor

I checked census.gov to find an explanation for answering if you don't do it online.

To complete the survey by phone they provide a phone number.

They will also mail the questionnaire at some point:

Homes will begin receiving their invitation to respond to the 2020 Census between March 12–20. These official Census Bureau mailings will include detailed information and a Census ID for completing the census online.

During this time, homes in areas that are less likely to respond online will receive a paper questionnaire (sometimes known as the census form).

All homes will receive a paper questionnaire if they do not first respond online or by phone. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just received the paper copy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is weird.   I just got another one of those letters in the mail with the code for online processing and saying that if we don't do it online we will get an actual survey in a few weeks.

I can't help wondering why they are wasting so much money to keep sending the letters!    That has to add up!!

I just checked my post on this thread, earlier, and it was only two days ago when I received the first letter.   I hope they don't keep sending the letters.  Geez, if they are going to waste that much money how about just putting it on a postcard.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

This is weird.   I just got another one of those letters in the mail with the code for online processing and saying that if we don't do it online we will get an actual survey in a few weeks.

I can't help wondering why they are wasting so much money to keep sending the letters!    That has to add up!!

I just checked my post on this thread, earlier, and it was only two days ago when I received the first letter.   I hope they don't keep sending the letters.  Geez, if they are going to waste that much money how about just putting it on a postcard.

@chickenbutt 

Same thing happened to me....SMH!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Just looked at the online sample form and will probably complete my form tomorrow.  They ask who is living in house/apt. as of 4/1/2020 so what if you count them now and they die, hope not, before 4/1 will they still be included in the census?  Maybe that's why there are so many deceased on voter roles.Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

I haven't received a form in the mail, don't know what to do about that. These days I don't want any unnecessary person in my home.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@chickenbutt 

Same thing happened to me....SMH!!! 

Same here. They are wasting a lot of money.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!