Honored Contributor

Re: I hope this doesn't become a habit......

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Sounds like a perfect excuse for murder.

@Anonymous032819  what is your problem, first the East Jesus question and now the crack about a perfect murder. I will chalk your comments up to being naive.

@blackhole99.  I don't know what East Jesus means either. I have never heard it before.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I know TOTALY where you're coming from!

At 9am, you'd better have a darn good reason to be at my door!!!

Image result for disheveled woman in the morning

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Anonymous032819  what is your problem, first the East Jesus question and now the crack about a perfect murder. I will chalk your comments up to being naive.

@blackhole99.  I don't know what East Jesus means either. I have never heard it before.

@proudlyfromNJ 

Well, I guess that makes TWO of us who are "naive". Smiley LOL

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't spurn anyone's offer of friendship. I think it is wonderful to have  all sorts friends.Right now ,I am sure your emotions are all over the place,and  grief is a terrible thing to deal with.Under other circumstances you might not have been quite so upset. Be patient with yourself, as well as others

However ,someone who has recently been through all of this, could be a great source  peace ,of being able to share , with an understanding  soul..I am sure he meant no offense by his early morning visit. He might be someone who rises at dawn, so , it didn't seem so early to him. I wouldn't read anything into his visit ,other than kindness

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Well, I guess that makes TWO of us who are "naive". Smiley LOL

@Anonymous032819  Three of us. sounds like a place where they shoot first and ask questions later. 

Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

East Jesus???????

Just Google it.  There really is an East Jesus in Slab City, California!    You just can't make this stuff up.  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 : Is this an expression of- no where or far away?Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee wrote:

@Anonymous032819 : Is this an expression of- no where or far away?Southern Bee 

@SouthernBee. Well if that’s what it means, around here we call it ‘in the sticks’ or ‘in the boonies’.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

His intentions were probably good but personally, I do not open the door to anyone unless they have called me beforehand.

I also think his intentions were good...but the world has changed dramatically and I do not open my door unless I have had a call or a text from someone in advance. 

@Mombo1I read "The Gift of Fear" many years ago and have since adapted not answering the door to strangers.

Honored Contributor

I have two neighbors, both older women, who drop by without calling first.  Sometimes, they mention that they misplaced my phone number.  I write it down and give it to them again.  But I’m ok with them not calling first.  

I wonder if the OP and some of you who have responded, would have felt differently if the OP’s neighbor had been a woman?