New Contributor

I haven't seen Amy Stran on air lately. She seems to be missing a few Monday night shows.

Respected Contributor

Re: I haven't seen Amy Stran on air lately. She seems to be missing a few Monday night shows.

She is on air right now as she has been every Monday night for weeks on end.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

Re: I haven't seen Amy Stran on air lately. She seems to be missing a few Monday night shows.

Singsong Amy is on, often. 

I want her to sing, she's got a sing song cadence to her speech, and I think underneath it all, she's born to be a singer.

Maybe country music....she's cute as a button, so she's got that part down, she just needs the right lyrics!

Respected Contributor

Oh yeah, she's been on.

Respected Contributor

She changed her hair color.. and I did not recognize her at first...even my DH said is that 'the chicken lady' as we call her.  He rarely watches the Q with me but one day stated about the 'cackle' sound in her voice.   

Esteemed Contributor

She's on less than  last yr  or last 2 yrs . It just seems she's not been around  because Shawn  is on All the time .... so many shows