Honored Contributor

I have to admit, I LOVE My Pillow

It really is the best pillow I have slept on.  I tried so many different ones but My Pillow takes me into a deep sleep every night.  Any one else have a love for My Pillow?  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: I have to admit, I LOVE My Pillow

I love my pillow too.  I used to have terrible neck problems but after hearing about this pillow from my mother I asked her to get me one for my birthday.  I haven't had any neck issues since.

Honored Contributor

I've wondered about it.  Good to hear someone mention it.  My neck can get messed up, sometimes my back can affect that.  Darn old age.  So thanks, that's good to know.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1

I love mine too. I've had mine 3 years now and have washed it several times and it still performs like when I first got it. Before I purchased My Pillow, I was buying a new pillow about every 3 months. I don't go anywhere without it.

Valued Contributor

I love that you can wash it!  So satisfying to sleep on a clean pillow.

Respected Contributor

That's funny because I've seen that guy on TV so many times, yakking about his pillow, that it was driving me nuts (they even had him on the TV's at my gym!).  So, maybe there is something to it then?  I actually stopped using a pillow at all because anything that would lift my head (I sleep on my back), would make my neck and upper shoulders scream in pain.  I found that just putting a folded cloth (for padding) with a small neck roll, worked for me.  Can you tell me what it is about this pillow that is different, or just better?

@Katcat1 

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I’ve seen them at BB&B and I didn’t think I would like sleeping on all those chunks.  People either love them or hate them.   

I’m tempted to try them.  I’m constantly fooling around with my pillows at night 

Respected Contributor

Me too, and so does my husband, daughter, and mother.

Honored Contributor

I love mine too.  

@2blonde  I did the same thing for years, sleeping without a pillow.  I really do like these and you really can adjust them to any contour and any position you want.  They might be worth a try if you want to sleep with a pillow again. 

You do not feel the filling at all.  That was my big concern and not an issue at all.  

Respected Contributor

I also give a thumbs up to My Pillow.  Always used a down and feather pillow....but started waking up with painful neck issues.  Tried the My Pillow.....it felt a little odd the first couple nights, but after that I was sleeping well and waking up with no neck pain. 

Worked for me!