Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have made the decision to stop shopping at OVC

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Alice-QVC  thanks but if it ships USPS or UPS to USPS it will not arrive to Wed, which is May 1, I ordered the S Graver set thinking I was going to have it to wear to an event tomorrow, guess those days of items shipped in two - three days are long gone

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@I am still oxox  I heard back from the warehouse and your orders are being packed and should be on the truck by 5pm today. I hope this helps.

When you order the items where you told you would have them and they are late?

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
QVC Customer Care

@kug 

I am sorry that you experienced less than stellar customer service. There has been a misunderstanding as far as I can see. Would it be possible for me to call you to sort this and out and make sure you get your refunds?

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Alice-QVC 

On wed I was told they will arrive by the EDD well that is this coming Monday and they have not even shipped as yet, can you shed some light on this situation please

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @I am still oxox I am so sorry you had a disappointing experience with customer service. I will be happy to look into your orders for you.

@I am still oxox 

So you are told that you will receive your order by Monday, the EDD (and am I the only one who reads EDD as ESTIMATED delivery date? Not DEFINITE delivery date?)  but in a subsequent post you are annoyed that the order won't get to you by tomorrow which would be BDD (BEFORE the delivery date).

Maybe your expectation isn't quite fair.

Contributor

I thought this post was started due to the treatment the OP received from the customer service rep she spoke to.

Frequent Contributor

To my knowledge there is no such thing as PERFECT.  One of my packages showed processing on the 24th, Shipped on the 25th and received today.  

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot 

Guess I am spolied in my 20+ years of shopping I have never had an item arrive on the EDD, it usually arrives 3-4 days before that

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Alice-QVC 

On wed I was told they will arrive by the EDD well that is this coming Monday and they have not even shipped as yet, can you shed some light on this situation please

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @I am still oxox I am so sorry you had a disappointing experience with customer service. I will be happy to look into your orders for you.

@I am still oxox 

So you are told that you will receive your order by Monday, the EDD (and am I the only one who reads EDD as ESTIMATED delivery date? Not DEFINITE delivery date?)  but in a subsequent post you are annoyed that the order won't get to you by tomorrow which would be BDD (BEFORE the delivery date).

Maybe your expectation isn't quite fair.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

To each their own. I am totally satisfied with Q, and don't plan on stopping  buying  things from them

I love Martha's clothing, and can only get it here

I am sorry that some people were disappointed ,but in all fairness, I can't say that I have ever felt cheated, or misused. I have gotten many great  buys here.

Thank you QVC and @Beth-QVC  ,the mods have always been more than helpful, as far as I am concerned, thank you

Respected Contributor

I remember when most mail order items took 6-8 WEEKS to arrive. Yeah, I'm dating myself. Regardless, I'm never in a hurry to receive my items and never, ever buy except in person when I need something within a few days. 

Honored Contributor

I would only complain if the item is not received by the EDD.  I have no idea of the process of shipping and as others have said, I have had items "in process" that were delivered the next day.  Go figah!

On the other hand if I needed an item by a certain date, I would not rely on the EDD to be accurate.  Buyer beware!

Respected Contributor

For the most part I quit shopping here years ago. Quality and unique items went away. Cs is awful.  Shipping became too expensive and way to long.  I'm an Hsn and Amazon prime person now.  Trust me, you won't miss the a at all.