Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have a wild fun crazy idea. (smile)

onewhiteSparrow wrote:

The scarves are around 78 inches long so they will tie pretty around the tree.  

Such fun to Hug every tree in the park while I dress them all up during the night.  

Each tree will feel my good vibrations of love and sweetness for each and every tree.  They will grow stronger and feel happiness within while they wear their nice scarf for the night.   

I know that park will feel wonderful all dressed up.

How awesome would it be if they were tied pretty around the neck of a woman who really needed it? How fun for a woman to dress up for the night? Each woman would feel your good vibrations of love and sweetness for her. I know the woman would feel good all dressed up.

OWS, I have hugged a tree and felt the love. But I believe your scarves would be much more appropriately gifted to a woman in need, a donation that would be appreciated. 78" of your love given freely where it is most needed. Dress for Success is an awesome idea. Share your love.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess I just got tired of alway giving to groups all the time.  And they sell them to others.   

So this time I just want to give to the trees....and if someone needs or wants a scarf they can take it from the tree.   

No money is involved with the gifting.

Super Contributor

It's a very nice gesture.

Esteemed Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I guess I just got tired of alway giving to groups all the time.  And they sell them to others.   

So this time I just want to give to the trees....and if someone needs or wants a scarf they can take it from the tree.   

No money is involved with the gifting.

@onewhiteSparrow, you don't know that someone won't take them off the trees and then sell them, so money could still be involved. Your idea is no more altruistic than donating them to an organization that supports the lives of humans. But, your title is correct, you do have a crazy idea! Woman Embarassed

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I think it's a lovely, fun idea.  However, I would hesitate in walking through a park at night.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@VCamp2748 wrote:

Now I have a tune playing in my head that won't stop.  Anybody remember Twilight Zone?

Why do you have the need within yourself to make fun of something good?  

Just being honest.  BTW, you are the one who called it a crazy idea.

Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

For some reason, I keep thinking of Isadora Duncan.

Yes! I thought of her, too.  What a way to die.

Honored Contributor

Nice thought, but not at night.  Lots of 'critters' (skunks, raccoons, whatever else) roaming around at night.  Wait until morning, just to be safe.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope you can play Minnie Riperton's hit song "Loving You" while you're doing it . . . that would be perfect!

Image result for fairy running through woods with scarf

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

For some reason, I keep thinking of Isadora Duncan.

Yes! I thought of her, too.  What a way to die.

---------------------------------------------------

I 'looked her up' last night.  Terrible way to die.  My gosh.   Beautiful ballet dancer in those days.  RIP

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).