Respected Contributor

Re: 😁 I have a new ranking!😀

Honored to post with you my Lady!

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

I have been here for a LONG time and somewhere along the way I lost a ton of posts.

Guess I have my work cut out for me!

@Mersha.......quick like a bunny....get busy.....LOL

I know I lost a lot of posts when the Q changed the forums on here.  Also, I've been posting longer than they show I have.  They really messed up that time....and they knew it.  Many complained at that time, but nothing was done about it.  That was way before we had moderators monitoring these forums too.....

@ShowMe..thanks for the explanation...much appreciated!

I remember a long time ago posting with on your annual St. Patrick's Day thread.  They were most enjoyable.

@Mersha....you're welcome.

Yes, that was some time ago when I had those special day threads going.  I too enjoyed them and had a lot of fun.  Haven't done those or the Cardinal threads for some time now because I just really don't have the energy any more.  Have been battling cancer for almost going on 4 years.  That has really taken a lot out of me.  But I won't ever give up the fight.....have too much I still want to do.  

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-10-20 at Sat, Oct 20, 2018-3.05.39 PM.png

Meaning, everyone else below my rank must 835200gh1e5844gc.gifprior to responding to my postings.

whistling.gif

@Mz iMac, congrats! I need about 1,240 more posts to make Honored rank!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  Have to look up my ranking (had no idea). You've been busy on these forums! Out of curiousity, how long have you been posting to accumulate 8,000 posts? There are days it seems I'm on here a lot, but I've only been around (actively) 18 months! And, I'm doing other things with my time. Congrats on the Honored Ranking

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac The cat said I only have to bow once 😊D7EFDAC6-2840-41EC-8218-41FB3AAD6E09.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

I have been here for a LONG time and somewhere along the way I lost a ton of posts.

Guess I have my work cut out for me!

@Mersha.......quick like a bunny....get busy.....LOL

I know I lost a lot of posts when the Q changed the forums on here.  Also, I've been posting longer than they show I have.  They really messed up that time....and they knew it.  Many complained at that time, but nothing was done about it.  That was way before we had moderators monitoring these forums too.....

@ShowMe..thanks for the explanation...much appreciated!

I remember a long time ago posting with on your annual St. Patrick's Day thread.  They were most enjoyable.

@Mersha....you're welcome.

Yes, that was some time ago when I had those special day threads going.  I too enjoyed them and had a lot of fun.  Haven't done those or the Cardinal threads for some time now because I just really don't have the energy any more.  Have been battling cancer for almost going on 4 years.  That has really taken a lot out of me.  But I won't ever give up the fight.....have too much I still want to do.  

@ShowMe..I am so sorry to hear that you have been battling cancer. 

Hang in there, be strong and I wish you the very best.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Mz iMac  Have to look up my ranking (had no idea).

Just look under your name...

Screen_Shot_2018-10-20_at_Sat__Oct_20__2018-7_31_09_PM.png

You've been busy on these forums! Out of curiousity, how long have you been posting to accumulate 8,000 posts?

Since 2014 off & on.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac  Congratulations!

I don't think I get there in this lifetime.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can you believe you actually spent that much time responding on this forum! I know when I reached over 8 thousand posts I thought I must be crazy to spend that much time pounding out posts on my PC. Congratulations, if it's important to you.

Honored Contributor

Do you have royal blue hair? That could contribute to your regal standing and the need for us to bow!