Super Contributor

Re: I had a wonderful Amazon surprise this morning

At noon today I ordered two things from them.  With Prime free same day shipping, they were delivered by 5:00pm.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh, I absolutely love a bargain!  Good for you.  You have to try and save whenever you can and especially at Christmas since you are usually buying for more than one.  I know you must have been smiling from ear to ear.  Happy HolidaysCat Very Happy 

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've written the Q to ask them why we can't be notified if an item on our wish list is reduced or goes on Clearance like Amazon does. Some moron responded that they couldn't do this because they don't know what is on our wish list. Duhhhhh.

This is why the Q is limited & not very responsive to market trends/customer preference.

dee

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I was buying a few things for my brother in law. On my "save for later" list was a Citizen Eco Drive watch that I've been watching for awhile. It was a really good price to start with and the other day it went down, but by only around $3.00. 

On a whim, I decided today was the day. I moved it to my cart and checked out and when I got to the summary page, they had given me 30% off on the watch. I guess it qualified under the fashion discount they're offering, which I didn't even know they were offering. I was thrilled. Really thrilled. 

Wow how nice.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Back around 1999 - 2000 when this whole shopping online thing was just starting, I had put somethings in my wishlist on Amazon. Out of the blue I got an email from them telling me they were giving me one item from my wishlist at no charge. All I had to do was put what I wanted in my cart. My son was 5 then. I got a toy for him. It was awesome. I don't think they do it anymore, but it sure was a nice surprise!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina