Honored Contributor

Re: I had a visitor tonight ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ yikes!!!

@homedecor1 -

That is so incredible!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal -

๐Ÿ˜…Ita!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

We have been in FL for 13 years, in an area with a lot of lakes. We rarely see alligators. In fact we did not see our first one until we had been here over a year, and we had to go look for ones even then, at our lake nearby. It is not like they are everywhere in FL, just walking around the streets and backyards. But any body of water COULD have gators so we have to be careful.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips 

I agree I've seen them more in the past year or so.  They are doing lots of new home construction near us.

I don't know if they are "comfortable" in the complex I'm posting a pic of a few weeks ago I took off my lanai - my spouse just kept golfing.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ.  

7CB09AF7-52D4-48BF-9D0E-CADE4F8A0E77.jpeg

A2FE7E98-44FA-4B78-8C4D-B038CB01947C.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1, nothing seems to distract men from golfing.

Respected Contributor

YIKES!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

Guess I won't complain about a few scorpions any more.  My cats are my early warning system and let me know we have a visitor and not being a bug squisher, I suck em up with my vaccuum.  This guy wouldn't fit.