Honored Contributor

Sent DH to Publix and he returned with exactly what I sent him for - which is amazing on it's own - and a dozen long stemmed red roses! He said they were so fresh and pretty today as the vendor was just putting them out, so he didn't want to wait til Sunday when they would be all picked over and look old. We are having company for dinner so I put them on the dining room buffet so we can all enjoy them.They smell so pretty. My grandma absolutely loved roses and that scent always reminds me of her. 

I told DH i don't deserve him and he said ****** right, but I'm your valentine anyway. We will be married 33 years on valentines day.

Honored Contributor

@151949

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary, you two Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Sent DH to Publix and he returned with exactly what I sent him for - which is amazing on it's own - and a dozen long stemmed red roses! He said they were so fresh and pretty today as the vendor was just putting them out, so he didn't want to wait til Sunday when they would be all picked over and look old. We are having company for dinner so I put them on the dining room buffet so we can all enjoy them.They smell so pretty. My grandma absolutely loved roses and that scent always reminds me of her. 

I told DH i don't deserve him and he said ****** right, but I'm your valentine anyway. We will be married 33 years on valentines day.

You've got yourself a keeper!!  33 years!!!  That's wonderful!  Congratulations!!!!!  love.gif

Respected Contributor

You're lucky to have such a sweet man, and he's lucky to have a good woman who appreciates him!  Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

Respected Contributor

Sweet story ! Happy valentines to the two of you and many

many more 😊

Respected Contributor

What a nice surprise.  He sounds like a great guy ! Enjoy your anniversary.

QVC Customer Care

Re: I got roses

[ Edited ]

Here's wishing you and yours a very Happy Valentines Day from all of us here at the Q!!  

Respected Contributor

That's so nice! Enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

That was a great surprise.

Respected Contributor

lucky you!  happy anniversary and enjoy the roses!