Honored Contributor

Oh my!  You're here--so that's a good sign!  

Didn't your husband have some sort of surgery a while ago and you wrote about it here? 

If it was you, well, you 2 made it thru that. So you'll make it thru this together, I'm sure!

Hope you are able to sleep comfortably thru the nite.

Don't understand the baptism reference.  Maybe a saying I'm not familiar with?

Super Contributor

Re: I fractured my hip

[ Edited ]

Ugh 2020 strikes again. I'm sorry you are going through this and hope you bounce back quickly! {{virtual hugs to you}}.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Kachina624 I was sent home with a walker, and I am good at using it 

@Kachina624 wrote:

@I am still oxox   I'm so sorry to hear about your accident.  Are you in a lot of pain?  Can't you walk maybe using a walker?  Hope you feel better soon.

I'm sorry to hear you broke your hip! You can always come post on the forums to take your mind off things. Thinking lots of good thoughts about your healing. Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Sending lots of healing wishes. I am so sorry to hear about your fall.

Honored Contributor

B6C42975-D96C-4BB1-80AD-E9BF730FB6A7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Oh wow, @I am still oxox . I'm so sorry you fell and had surgery. Hope you're on the mend and feeling better soon. 💖

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox   Hoping you have a speedy recovery! 😊🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

Yes he did and I was the caregiver, I am a much better one than he is, Baptism under fire is and expression.

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Oh my!  You're here--so that's a good sign!  

Didn't your husband have some sort of surgery a while ago and you wrote about it here? 

If it was you, well, you 2 made it thru that. So you'll make it thru this together, I'm sure!

Hope you are able to sleep comfortably thru the nite.

Don't understand the baptism reference.  Maybe a saying I'm not familiar with?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Wishing you a speedy recovery.  

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox    I hope you are not in a lot of pain.  Speaking of falling, I fell 3 weeks ago and I hit my right knee very, very hard.  No breaks but swelling was 3x and then edema set in leg, foot and ankle.  I am wishing you a speedy recovery and glad you have someone to help you at home.  Take care and get back to normal soon.

kindness is strength