Honored Contributor

I fell on Friday in my own apt, had surgery on Sat and just got home from the hosptial, be happy you never know what is around the corner.

Its been a  long few days

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

That's awful, @I am still oxox. I wish you a speedy recovery. Do you have someone to help you?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this. Did you have your hip replaced? 

Valued Contributor

Ouch!  Wishing you a speedy complete recovery.  One thing I hate about aging is it seems like I have to concentrate on how and where I walk.  Good luck,,👍 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

I have a husband we have been together for 3o years married for 25, he is going to get his baptism under first in the next few weeks

@suzyQ3 wrote:

That's awful, @I am still oxox. I wish you a speedy recovery. Do you have someone to help you?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   I'm so sorry to hear about your accident.  Are you in a lot of pain?  Can't you walk maybe using a walker?  Hope you feel better soon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I was sent home with a walker, and I am good at using it 

@Kachina624 wrote:

@I am still oxox   I'm so sorry to hear about your accident.  Are you in a lot of pain?  Can't you walk maybe using a walker?  Hope you feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

Very sorry to read this @I am still oxox . I truly hope the pain is manageable and you have a very rapid recovery.Heart

Respected Contributor

So very sorry to hear your sad news.  Hope your recovery is smooth sailing!

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear about your hip, and wish you a speedy recovery.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”