Respected Contributor

Re: I found an unusual source for t.p.

@sunshine45 

Thank you card with flowers | Free Vector

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

If we run out, I'll come looking for you.   Smiley Wink    SF is a stones throw from ALB.   

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

if anyone is really having difficulty finding toilet paper and/or having it delivered, try quill.com. if you are a business you can set up an account so that they send it out and then bill you. if you are an individual you can order items also. very fast shipping and lots of coupon codes to use if you google or check them out on their site. they do still have some name brand on their site and their own brand.

for example, i can order a case of quill brand two ply toilet paper for $62.99 ( a case of 96 rolls) with free shipping, use a coupon for a discount, and have it delivered by 4/7/2020.

i use this company often for office supplies.

Thank you!  I ordered a few things today.  Much appreciated!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 

Thanks for mentioning Quill.

I filed it in my memory and, finally, today visited the site and placed a fairly large order.

Had plenty of TP on hand, but ordered other things that I would normally buy in larger sizes from Walmart -- Paper towels, dish soap, facial tissues.

Decided that I didn't want to have to constantly search for things on the shelves as it just makes me more anxious. This way, my trips to the grocery store are limited to fresh items.  In and out as fast as possible!

It's a great source, and appreciate your mentioning it.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@sunshine45 

Thanks for mentioning Quill.

I filed it in my memory and, finally, today visited the site and placed a fairly large order.

Had plenty of TP on hand, but ordered other things that I would normally buy in larger sizes from Walmart -- Paper towels, dish soap, facial tissues.

Decided that I didn't want to have to constantly search for things on the shelves as it just makes me more anxious. This way, my trips to the grocery store are limited to fresh items.  In and out as fast as possible!

It's a great source, and appreciate your mentioning it.

you are welcome @Witchy Woman .

they are a good company to deal with.

many things people say they cannot find i have found there.

glad you could find some of the items you needed. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein