Respected Contributor

Re: I finished nursing school 🤗

Wonderful news!  Best of luck to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe, congratulations!  I widh you wonderful success in your career.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe  Vroom! You breezed through that. Smiley Wink  CONGRATULATIONS!! Have been following you through those rough classes and am so proud of your accomplishments. Onward and upward in January with the final testing. Confident you'll ace those, as well. CHEERS to Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, checking off that "to do" list and all your enderavors in the future!

Our family has the greatest respect for the RN's (and the entire medical community) who have helped us through trying times with knowledge, grace and dedication. From yout posts, anxious to hear if you have a position in ICU or in a cancer area. Please keep us posted. You'll be so welcomed by patients in any area!   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe congrats on graduating and such great grades.     Nursing is a great, rewarding career, you must be a compasionite person to want to enter the field...

My mom was a Registered Nurse, (I don't know if that is what they are called today). She loved her job and loved wearing the white nurses cap, dress, shoes and hose, ha, ha....she would be surprised to see what nurses wear today.

I remember mom studying in the den many nights, she graduated with great grades a well, and was a 40 years old student with a  husband and two kids at home..me being one of them.

Honored Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!

That is so fabulous!!!

Good for You!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Good on ya. What an accomplishment and admirable career. Best wishes to you

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe  Congrats 🍾🎈🎉 on your major accomplishment!! I wish you the best of luck on your boards.I’m sure you will blow it out of the park!!

Treat yourself to something special you deserve it!! 💐

Respected Contributor

Congratulations @bikerbabe!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, Everyone. ♥️
Respected Contributor

Congrats  & Best of Luck to You.