Valued Contributor

Re: I find this interesting - we ALL scrambled to "find" masks, hand sanitizer....

@homedecor1 Congratulations on seeing needed supplies showing up in stores! Hopefully that means they will begin to be more accessible to others around the country and/or having to order online, at least eventually. Potentially very good news.

I do think for those that are frequently in stores shopping the odds are better for finding supplies restocked at some point. Particularly as those items seem to go so fast and don't stay in stores long! More trips in the store = increased odds of being in the right place at the right time for sure. 

Again, hopefully that is going to translate into online orders for those that can't be out as frequently and more accessiblity in other areas of the country.

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: I find this interesting - we ALL scrambled to "find" masks, hand sanitizer....

I don't understand why you are mad instead of being grateful that the manufacturers are catching up with demand. I would hang onto those masks as we will be wearing them until there is a vaccine, a year from now, and the masks you purchased from QVC are not reusable.Smiley Happy