Respected Contributor

You are a Hero.  You saved the bird.

You fell but picked yourself up. Hope your boo boo does not hurt tonight or tomorrow.

Is it not a curious thing how we can run around like crazy trying to help a bird but yet not have the energy to sometimes get up from a chair!

Seriously, I hope you do not feel any discomfort.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Bless you for helping the babies.

Sorry for the fall.

Always seem to fall in slow motion.

Hope you are not too sore in the AM.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: I fell today

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest 

Hope you are okay.....I appreciate your kind heartedness and effort to help the Hummers.....

Please take care of yourself now...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I have flaming deep red hair and I think the hummingbirds like me, lol.  They are always hovering over my head.  Th sound lke a helicopter landing.  They ruffle my hair.  Startles me at first as they are LOUD

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  BIG HUG to you, my friend. I hope you are ok. So kind of you to help those lovely little birds. We haven't seen ANY this year : (

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   So good of you to think about their wellbeing.  I hope you don’t have any aches or pains as a result. 

Respected Contributor

Re: I fell today

[ Edited ]

I am sorry to hear about your fall!

I hope you recovery quickly. 

‘The hummingbirds are so lucky to have people that care about them.❤️

Respected Contributor
goldensrbest, I am being nosy, I know. Do you have golden retrievers?
Respected Contributor

@shoekitty that’s so cute they like your pretty hair ! 🥰

@shoekitty wrote:

I have flaming deep red hair and I think the hummingbirds like me, lol.  They are always hovering over my head.  Th sound lke a helicopter landing.  They ruffle my hair.  Startles me at first as they are LOUD

Esteemed Contributor

Your thread warmed my heart! Your loving and kind spirit is felt. Kudos to you for passing on that blessing!!! 👍👍

~~~All we need is love💖

@goldensrbest wrote:

Sore ,but okay.I was running around like a crazy person, fell over packages of bottle water,so glad i got those tiny babies out.