Honored Contributor

I had two humming birds in my garage,i forgot to close my doors, i got one out,then the other one was more difficult, i was running from place to place ,trying to get that little thing out,finally he was just anout out of energy ,and got on my steps, i picked it up ,put it on my flowers ,it flew away, so worth the fall to help them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor
Aw, are you okay?
Esteemed Contributor

hummingbird hero @goldensrbest   are you ok?

Honored Contributor

How are you doing????

Esteemed Contributor

I was sitting on my front porch yesterday. I saw a hummingbird coming 

straight for my front door. I have a screen door over my floral wreath.

It thought that it could get to the flowers on my wreath. The first time

that I ever saw that.

Honored Contributor

It was very good of you to protect the hummingbirds!

I hope you're OK!

Honored Contributor

Re: I fell today

[ Edited ]

Sore ,but okay.I was running around like a crazy person, fell over packages of bottle water,so glad i got those tiny babies out.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor
Well you sure did your good deed for the day!
Honored Contributor

Hummingbirds are very curious birds, I catch them looking in my windows all the time. I have my hummingbird feeder set up just on the edge of the woods abut 50ft from our screened porch. The birds must have their nest very close by because they are constantly flying around the feeder and of course there are plenty of bugs in the woods to eat. Better watch your step.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest   I’m sorry about the fall, It happens so fast! But glad the hummers are safe!

Last week I went to my friend’s house to go out to lunch.

She was a biology teacher and has frogs (not real) everywhere. Even on her nails. 

We were walking through her yard that has plants, ferns and many frogs. The stepping stones were hidden by ferns.

I stepped on moss instead and slowly fell. I knew my balance was off so doubled up and went down easy. She offered me a hand which I declined because I get up like a cow. She said when she falls in her garden she screams! 

I told her I hope I didn’t break a frog.