Honored Contributor

"capture" a poster's name from their post when you want to post a response to them. Sorry I'm so dumb, any help appreciated.

I saw something that made me laugh and wanted to thank the poster!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I don't remember how to...

@Love my grandkids wrote:

"capture" a poster's name from their post when you want to post a response to them. Sorry I'm so dumb, any help appreciated.

I saw something that made me laugh and wanted to thank the poster!

I hit the reply button and then when I put the at sign @Love my grandkids, your name pops up and I click that.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201  Thank you! It worked. Much more helpful than just showing, but actually explaining it Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids Please do not refer to yourself as "Dumb", we all learn something new every day or in some cases relearn, it is when we stop wanting to learn or ask questions that we cease to exist!

Edit:  FYI, I am proud of you for asking!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids

I was just practicing...lol   I didn't know how to do that either.  Glad you asked.

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears amen to your post. Sometimes we forget the stuff we know.  Not too long ago I absolutely drew a blank on downloading tracks from Amazon Music onto my computer's hard drive Robot Frustrated.  Let me drive this point home by saying that I have amost 10,000 downloaded music tracks on my computer, so it's not something new to me.  While on the subject, I should shout out a kudo about Trend Micro's tech support service, and the nice tech support rep who helped me during my senior moment. Robot Happy