Esteemed Contributor

Re: I don't like it when they remove the reviews from the Special Value, such as the Isaac Two tops

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

@RespectLife @The other posters on the thread can't see them either. IT must have forgotten to remove them from some using Firefox. Those with other browsers can't see them. Chrome, Safari, Edge users can't see them. Two Firefox users can see them but Lipstickdiva says she can not see them when she uses Firefox. 

@Mindy D- I used Firefox, Edge and Google and I have been able to read the reviews. The reviews have not been removed.  Perhaps it is your device.

Contributor

Re: I don't like it when they remove the reviews from the Special Value, such as the Isaac Two tops

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@Mindy D wrote:

@RespectLife @The other posters on the thread can't see them either. IT must have forgotten to remove them from some using Firefox. Those with other browsers can't see them. Chrome, Safari, Edge users can't see them. Two Firefox users can see them but Lipstickdiva says she can not see them when she uses Firefox. 

@Mindy D- I used Firefox, Edge and Google and I have been able to read the reviews. The reviews have not been removed.  Perhaps it is your device.

I can see them if I don't use Safari.

Honored Contributor

@qbetzforreal @I don't know, but I'm not alone.

Honored Contributor

2/12 The reviews are back today. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

2/12 The reviews are back today. 

They were there yesterday.