Respected Contributor

Re: I do not see this being addressed.....

[ Edited ]

Haven't seen the kids at the pool problem yet here.  I'm in an over 55 and about 2 years ago we set up a system here to help others during just these type situations.  We had a single resident who hadn't been seen in a few days.  She was very sick but didn't want to "bother anyone".  When someone checked on her  the immediate neighbors helped her through it.  But afterwards they sent out an email asking for volunteers names/phone numbers for future issues.  We had a meeting and a lot of volunteers attended and it was posted on our website.  I've been on that list and so far no one has ever called. 

Today we got an email saying ppl have now begun to ask for help.  They reminded residents that list exists and asking us to make sure our info is still correct and explaining new ppl can add their names to offer to help.  The average age of this community is probably about mid 60s now but some of the older ones are in their 80s and we are trying to make it so they are protected and anyone living here that can't get out can ask for help.