Honored Contributor

Re: I didn't know I'd like the hearts so much.

@GingerPeach wrote:

At first, I was very negative about the hearts, and found them juvenile.  But I guess there is still a juvenile in me "at heart" because it is lovely to feel good about getting a heart from someone who likes something I posted.

It is nice to know that something you say actually resonates with someone else.  

I do like the idea of the thumbs up/thumbs down but in the meantime, hearts are kind of nice. 

It reminds me of the Best Friends animal rescue website.  They post only positive information about their rescue animals.  They don't get into too many details of abuse or neglect, but focus on recovery and care with their words and their attitude.  This website is beginning to remind me of Best Friends.  (Might visit there someday.  BF is in the "wilds" of Utah.)

Absent a 'Thumbs up', or an 'I like this' button, the hearts are good.

@RE BF I was there for @ 2 years.  It is the WILDS of Utah.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

yes,i'd like to know also.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I  all of you!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

thank you !!!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Very Welcome!!!!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee