Esteemed Contributor

Re: I did a double take today ... WalMart

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Hooty @Susan in California 

This was midday at the "neighborhood WM" store but the supercenter stores have had "empty" shelves.  I don't go to big store often because I don't need anything other than food selections.

The funniest thing : I was so stunned by seeing it & there was another lady standing there.  I put my cat food in her basket instead and walked away ...then had to go back after I realized it to find her to apologize🙄.  Guess between seeing this & no more directional arrows (one way aisles)  I'm dazed & confused...lol

Good luck I'm still looking for Windex refill!! 

@homedecor1 
I was at my Neighborhood Walmart Grocery yesterday and the cleaning products aisle was still empty. I know because every time I go, I make it a point to stroll down that aisle just to check it out.  Maybe my store will stock up sometime soon. Thanks for the heads up. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags 

I'm sure it depends on the area.  I'm in FL and not a highly populated area yet my younger son happened to go to WM in NJ -- no essentials but he was excited to find bounty paper towels.  He said he bought 4 12-packs since his wife uses at her tattoo shop.  Yet, couldn't find soap🤷‍♀️.  I'll probably end up sending it to him🙄

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I was getting cat food and couldn't believe I saw full shelves of cleaning product, Lysol spray & wipes!!!  Seems like things are getting somewhat back to normal🙂

A02DC197-048F-4B52-B447-195D73F1AC53.jpeg

Wow!  We have no Walmart in NYC (I think) so I don't regularly see such large lysol and clorox displays, but I haen't seen ANY of these products in any shelf since January.  I can usually find Bounty and Charmin if I search hard enough (not eraly days pandemic, only off brands then), but Lysol?  Clorox?  I finally broke down last month and spent $60 on 3 cans of Lysol disinfectant spray from a price gouger.  Looking forward to checking out my local stores.  I have been buying offbrand cleaners and the odd bottle of Mr Clean and I am stocked, but it will be a sight for sore eyes to see Lysol and Clorox in the store shelves.

Contributor

stock upthe covid is coming around again and things will get crazy

Contributor

go to walmart.com forbounty

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That maybe the shipment for your area for a month and you got lucky hit the stocking.  It comes in plentiful  and goes in many areas.

Respected Contributor

I found an offbrand of wipes at the grocery store on Tuesday and got 2 cans. I did not see a limit sign but I only bought 2. Was surprised to see wipes for the first time.

No lysol spray so far but everything else is fully stocked.

I hate our little Walmart store, they never have the food I want. 

Esteemed Contributor

ME Too. Got there mid morning and I finally got my CLEAN SHOWER.  Amazing product.  Shower, before getting out I spray the glass doors and perfect without scrubbing, etc. And there was also Lysol but not the spray.  I guess I should have been there earlier.  But you are right.  Supplies are getting better. Yippee.

Honored Contributor

Holy cow!

That is a blast from the past. 

A sign that life might return to 'normal'???!!! LOL

Valued Contributor

It all depends on what state you live in, where you live, and if it’s your lucky day. Over here the shelves have been empty forever and still are. If you happen to go there on a delivery day and the shelves have just been stocked, then you’ll be able to get some. But you must hurry because they’ll be gone within 15 minutes or so, and who knows when you’ll get another chance. .