Trusted Contributor

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but I’m LMAO at your post. Here’s the prize you definitely deserve:

0C87482E-3813-41C5-815D-699A07A38895.png

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Lisa Y!  Everyone who is bringing booze can stay!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: I deserve a prize!

[ Edited ]

OMG I can't breathe @beckyb1012.  ROFLMAO!  I knew how to do that once upon a time.  I'm picking it back up!  OMG that's funny!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

ETA:  I'll have to make a video of me trying to loop while I am indulging.  That's comedy gold in the making right there.  

Honored Contributor

You know they say everything happens for a reason and, while it was not fun dealing with the shipping horrors of the past two months, it did lead to an afternoon of crazy fun with all of you and for that it was (almost Smiley Wink) worth it.  

Thanks for making this thread the most fun I've had to smile about in a while.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Laura14that is my favorite song.I used to sing that to my son as a baby trying to bore him to sleep...funny thing was he learned to count backwards from 100 before he went to school....hope his teachers never figured it out.

Honored Contributor

@dex  LOL, secret is safe with me!

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Laura14

🥂🎼 People ask me Hank, why do you drink,

Why do you roll smoke,

Why do you live out the songs your Daddy wrote?

Open that bottle of Champagne NOW Gurl.  🥂🎼

@Misplaced Parisian  You heard the woman.  Let's wet @Drythe's whistle.  Garcon!  

@Laura14 Ok, ok, ok, I"m popping champagne corks as fast as I can!!!!!  Squeals of glee!

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian..road trip, I'm in.  Hubby can fend for himself.

@Mom2Dogs Umm, honey, we need a driver....could you bring hubby?  Giggles.

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

A flask @Misplaced Parisian  Smiley LOL 

Um, actually I have one too.  No sorority just have one for personal use.  It's standard issue for anyone working with the general public these days.  Smiley Wink

@Laura14 Darling, I believe in being prepared.  Having a flask on standby is a good idea.  As my grand-mere used to say, "kill it or cure it, bottoms up"!  giggles.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian..road trip, I'm in.  Hubby can fend for himself.

@Mom2Dogs Umm, honey, we need a driver....could you bring hubby?  Giggles.

@Misplaced Parisian,hmmmm, only if I have to.....it's a girls trip.,,although he is pretty easy going.