Respected Contributor

@Laura14

Laura:  the holidays ARE here.  Drink up!!

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Who's taking a field trip with me?  I might share!!  

JDaniels.jpg

@Laura14  I love me a road trip!  I'm in!!!!  I'll bring snacks.

Honored Contributor

@ID2. Yes but then what do you drink to then?

Honored Contributor

@dex  Thank you!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  You want to start the song or should I for the QVC peeps party bus?  LOL  We have to have a chaser.  

99 bottles of beer.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Laura14

Yes, you do!

I agree! No online shopping after Oct!

To make matters worse, today Verizon is experiencing outages...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I am so over technology I swear I am going to take myself to Michaels and have them teach me how to knit.  Everyone is getting scarves and mittens and, if I really like you, maybe a blanket.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'd like to ship you a pillow for you to scream into, @Laura14, but I'm pretty sure it would not get to you...

You are having a bad run of luck with shipping.  Frustrating, I'm sure.  Wanna trade with me for my new car's unfortunate transmission leak? You go beg the dealer for warranty respect and I'll take your shipping nightmares. (Just kidding. I am sympathetic to your hassles. )

Hope things turn around for you and Christmas gets a lot cheerier. And more reliable.

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal  Believe it or not, God has gotten me there too. 

3 accidents (all not my fault as determined by the insurance company) in the past 3 years; the latest in January.  No one in a pickup knows what a stop sign is around here.

Bottom line, your car with a transmission leak is probably worth more than my car with only 20,000 miles on it. 

Yep, it's been a bad year.  Smiley Frustrated  

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14  OMG!  A party bus.  I'm in love!  Sing it with me....a hundred bottles of beer on the wall a hundred bottles of beer....take one down and pass it around, 99 bottles of beer on the wall......