Honored Contributor

Who's taking a field trip with me?  I might share!!  

JDaniels.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Laura14@If you survive that bottle you will be in Guinness.I better help you with that!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I think I have hit every single online shopping and delivery issue you can have in the past two months.  Top this!

1.  Macys sends my order to FL and I get someone else's order delivered to me in GA.

2.  UPS misdelivers two packages to a stranger down the street who was nice enough to walk them over one Saturday and save me a second headache.

3.  UPS loses one of my QVC orders and it's sold out and never to be found again.  

4.  Online charity site order was confirmed via email four days ago.  Never got shipping confirmation.  Upon lookup, order number doesn't exist.  No one ordered anything.

Smiley Very Happy  Do you guys have any idea how much I am going to drink once the holidays get here?  I am not doing any online shopping after October again.  

I have one Secret Santa gift left to get and he's getting a gift card I can pick up while I grocery shop and can take with me in my purse and into my car and back home safe and sound.  

I do not believe I would wait if I were in your shoes, Cheers!!  One gift card left to buy myself then done.  I am ready to begin the festivities.  Good luck @Laura14 on getting that gift card to the correct recipient.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Re: I deserve a prize!

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@Laura14@If you survive that bottle you will be in Guinness.I better help you with that!

That size and brand is always in my home for emergency medial use. @dex

Opps! did not realize that was the Guinness Book size I just thought it was the Big Girl size.  Looks good though.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Regular Contributor

Do you guys have any idea how much I am going to drink once the holidays get here?  I am not doing any online shopping after October again.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't put it off--start drining right now! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012  LOL ...sorry you have to experience so many emergencies...nice to know that you have been blessed with enough remedy to see ya through.

Honored Contributor

Wow, we are all a bunch of lushes. Smiley Very Happy

I am so proud of all of us.  You know you have to be one to post on these boards for such a long time.  

CHEERS ALL!!!   First one to post bail buys the next round for everyone.    Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I like your sense of humor, get the jack Daniels out,from your other thread,and turn on record player!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

That is such a good idea @goldensrbest.  Everyone gather round.  We have a choice between Family Tradition and getting drunk all night long from Hank Williams Jr or we can do a sing along to Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks.  

Personally I think Toby's Keith Red Solo Cup (I fill you up) is most appropriate but we'll go with the classics first.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Geez-a-loo shop your local merchants and your problems are solved.

"Pure Michigan"