Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'd love to see Megyn Kelly on DWTS

I don't watch any news on TV so I really wasn't familiar with her but I have seen her interviewed several times and she is funny, intelligent and very together. Beautiful too. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Valued Contributor

Megyn Kelly is at the top of her game. DWTS contestants are generally not.

Esteemed Contributor

Any day now I can see her as a bureau chief for PBS, or even Reuters!

Right? 

Respected Contributor

LOL!!

Trusted Contributor

I am a huge fan of DWTS and have watched since the beginning. I am going to have to agree with most of the posters in that it's not going to happen.

It's been on so long that they are really struggling to fill the roster from season to season.  I saw somewhere where it should now be called "Dancing With The Marginally Famous." 

So, who is going to win tomorrow night....Paige, Nyle, or Ginger? 

Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

I am a huge fan of DWTS and have watched since the beginning. I am going to have to agree with most of the posters in that it's not going to happen.

It's been on so long that they are really struggling to fill the roster from season to season.  I saw somewhere where it should now be called "Dancing With The Marginally Famous." 

@jackiejenny  They are discussing that on the thread belowin in the appropriate TV  and Movies forum.   I think this is just kind of a random Megyn Kelly discussion thread - here's the DWTS discussion:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/dancing-with-the-stars-FINALE-5-23-16-with-spoilers/m-p/28...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I doubt she'd be able to keep up with any professional dancer she was paired with as she's not an athlete and probably doesn't have time to work out.  Her first husband said she wanted a wife and so they had that in common because so did he,,,meaning finding time to cook, clean and run errands is not her forte and I think she would have zero interest in doing what Marla Maples just did namely making a complete fool of herself mugging for the camera and showing the world she has no ability to dance.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She seems to classy to do that.  But what do I know.  I haven't  watched her show.  Nor do I follow her "ideas"...but the woman is beautiful    She is very poised.  I just can't imagine her in a costume dancing around, LOL!

Respected Contributor

I think Rumer Willis was so impressive.  She worked out, learned how to dance and came to the dance floor with skill and grace.  I still can't get over how great she was. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@jackiejenny wrote:

@jackiejenny  They are discussing that on the thread belowin in the appropriate TV  and Movies forum.   I think this is just kind of a random Megyn Kelly discussion thread - here's the DWTS discussion:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/dancing-with-the-stars-FINALE-5-23-16-with-spoilers/m-p/28...

Thank you, Pearley!  I just got caught up in the moment because I just watched it tonight.